THIS
ONE'S FOR YOU BRO
When my brother saw that I started a blog, he jokingly suggested that he should be the subject matter of my next post. I decided to humour him.
When my brother saw that I started a blog, he jokingly suggested that he should be the subject matter of my next post. I decided to humour him.
TEN
TOTALLY RANDOM FUN FACTS ABOUT DEREK1. Derek isn't even his real name. His legal name, as it appears on his birth certificate, drivers licence, etc., is Jonathan Derek Luiting. For some reason, unbeknownst to me, he has always gone by the name “Derek”.
2. He has this thing for cheese sausage.
3. He's not afraid of much (or maybe he just fakes it well). However, there is one thing that has this strange sort of terrorizing power over him, and that is getting needles or vaccinations. It's borderline humorous.
4. He may or may not be thee most ticklish person I know. You only have to be within a few feet of him and with the slightest threat or motion of a tickle, you can have him giggling like a little girl and begging for mercy. This is definitely humorous! But for the sake of my physical well being... I think that's enough about his weaknesses.
5. He's a faithful fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs. I can respect that.
6. Derek is a big brother to 5 little sisters, a little brother to 3 big sisters, and doesn't have a single brother (“poor Derek”). He is an uncle to 2 nephews and 6 nieces. He is a brother-in-law to 2 guys (soon to be 3 :D). He is a son to my Mom and Dad (DUH) and also, he is a boyfriend to one very blessed and beautiful young lady named Erin Benham. :)
7. He can play the trumpet and a bit of
guitar.
8. If all his plans work out, he hopes to build his very own house in the foreseeable future. He's pretty pumped at the prospect of being able to move out of the house again and for good this time!
9. Derek frames houses for a living. He works along side my Daddy. My Dad is pretty smart. My Dad taught Derek everything he knows (aside from whatever knowledge Derek acquired from his apprenticeship program at Fanshawe). Moral of the story: Derek is pretty smart.
10. Over all, Derek is a handsome young man who loves God, his family and his friends. He's a pretty great big brother. :) I guess I should remember to cut him some slack more often. After all, he's got EIGHT sisters to look out for.
8. If all his plans work out, he hopes to build his very own house in the foreseeable future. He's pretty pumped at the prospect of being able to move out of the house again and for good this time!
9. Derek frames houses for a living. He works along side my Daddy. My Dad is pretty smart. My Dad taught Derek everything he knows (aside from whatever knowledge Derek acquired from his apprenticeship program at Fanshawe). Moral of the story: Derek is pretty smart.
10. Over all, Derek is a handsome young man who loves God, his family and his friends. He's a pretty great big brother. :) I guess I should remember to cut him some slack more often. After all, he's got EIGHT sisters to look out for.
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR
Well Derek, you got your post! I hope it was everything you hoped it would be, Haha! (And yes, I stalked your facebook and got these photos off your profile) Love your little sister, Kristen. :)




I wish I had a brother like him, Oh wait that is my brother you are talking about :)
ReplyDeleteAwh, your such a sweetheart! Derek is lucky to have a sister like you!:) On a completely side note, I'm FAMOUS!;) hehe
ReplyDeletevery sweet:-)
ReplyDelete